Improving the Website Experience:
- This site was tested on Firefox 3.x, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer 7 & 8.
Webmaster@rodolph.com if you incur any problems. Include the web browser
that you were using and as many specific details as you can about what you had difficulties
- To expand the size of your usable screen:
- If using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox on a Windows Operating System,
press F11 to operate in full-screen mode.
- If using Firefox on a Mac Operating System, press Shift+CMD+F.
- Users with larger or smaller monitors can use their browser's zoom feature to make
better use of their screen space and reduce scrolling
- Hold the control key and press + or - to increase or decrease the size of the website
on your screen.
Lesson 1 Transition between Search ▪ Detail ▪ Scheme Tabs
- SEARCH allows you to filter and refine your selection.
- Use FAVORITES section on the right to store your selections while browsing.
- Drag & Drop feature, click and hold to select a fabric, DRAG to Favorites or Projects.
When background is highlighted in black, DROP fabrics.
- DETAIL offers additional Color options, Zoom view, Technical information. Double
click on any thumbnail in Search, Details, Favorites, Projects or Colorbar.
Lesson 2 Build and Store Design Schemes for Your Projects
- Scheme tab allows you to add color coordinates to a Project Story Board.
- Click on Projects…Edit located at the upper right column. Ten projects with 10 schemes
each are made available to you upon registering.
- Once logged in, you may store your projects to a password protected site.
- Draw from the Color Bar, Favorites, or other Projects to create your "Storyboard
Inspiration” using Drag and Drop.
- Fabrics can be rearranged, reduced or rotated, referred to as RR for Railroaded.
You may add notes to specify use of a fabric.
- Double click on any thumbnail and you will be directed to a Detailed tab with other
color options to select from. From here you'll also have the option to print these
details for your personal records.
- Return to Search – Detail – Scheme, using the tabs at the top. Your last position
will be retained until your return. There is no need to use the back button.
Lesson 3 Make Stock Inquires ▪ Sample Requests ▪ Fabric Reserves
- Email an inquiry, stock check or sample request from a Project scheme. Your inquiries
and sample requests will be linked to our designated Representative or Authorized
- Or, create a sample project folder for each project (as demonstrated) and consolidate
your sample requests.
- All answers and sample confirmations will be sent to your personal Sample/Message
center found under profile.
- Upon completing the registration process all active sample requests are shipped
within 48 hours, and will arrive within 3 business days.
- All requests for special priced fabrics will go directly to RODOLPH. Add one additional
business day for delivery.
Lesson 4 Share Your Design Schemes with a Client
- Click the envelope icon on the project bar to go to “share your scheme” Personalize
your presentation by adding a header, leaving fabric or scheme-specific comments
for your client, or displaying the fabric pricing.
- When completed, the presentation can be downloaded and printed as a PDF or sent
as an HTML link.
- If you wish to show your presentation to your client in real-time, you can utilize
virtual meeting tools such as “Gotomeeting”, available under RESOURCES, in the “Virtual