Third Party Links
This website provides links to other sites of affiliates and service providers. These links have separate and independent privacy policies; you are advised to read these the privacy policies of any website you visit. Any interactions you may have with linked websites are your sole responsibility, and we do not control their collection of personal information.
Type of Information Collected
As you visit our site, you may choose to provide information which is personally identifiable. This may include full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Points on our site which may request such information include e-mail reply mechanisms, question/comment/feedback forms, product information requests, software download requests, surveys/evaluations, e-mail updates or reminders. Portions of this website are restricted to registered users. The registration process will require a variety of business information to help us identify you with your account. Since you could be using the site for order placement, we will also collect billing and shipping information. Once you have completed registration, you will be connected with a user name and password to allow you to access these restricted areas. If you purchase products or services on our website, the site will collect personally identifiable information and payment information needed to process your order. In that process, we may, for example:
- Use and disclose your information to effect delivery (UPS or FEDEX);
- Use the information you provide to advise status of your order;
- Use the information to create your “account” for ease of subsequent ordering;
- Use the de-identified information to aggregate with that of other users so as to learn about general preferences and purchasing trends;
- Use the information (excluding payment information) to update our affiliates and service providers.
This web site also uses certain technologies to passively collect information during your visits. This kind of information is not personally identifiable. For example, we
- Collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address that is automatically assigned to your computer when you log on to the internet, along with typing your browser and operating system;
- Collect information about your site visit, which may include date/time, pages visited, and address of website you visited before ours.
- Use of such passively collected information typically includes website administration, customization to your preferences, and gathering of statistics for marketing and research purposes.
RODOLPH, Inc. reserves the right, without restriction, to use passively collected information for any purpose, including but not limited to, selling, leasing, giving access to, or otherwise transferring it to our affiliates, business partners, and any other third parties.
Other Uses and Disclosures
Changing or Removing Information
To correct inaccurate information or to decline to receive e-mail from us in the future, please send an email to email@example.com and carefully describe the information you need changed.
You MUST be 18 older to use this website. Therefore, RODOLPH, Inc. does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from or send marketing communications to minors. Written parental permission via parental contact with us as indicated below is required prior to anyone under the age of 18 using our site.
RODOLPH, Inc. uses industry standard precautions to protect and safe keep your provided information. However, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of any data you transmit to us on the internet. Therefore, when you use this site, you are deemed to do so at your own risk.
By using this web site, you are deemed responsible to safeguard any usernames and passwords you may use to visit portions of this site. You must notify us upon suspecting such access information has been compromised. You further agree that you are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of this site affected via your username or password.