RODOLPH is able to offer a wide range of technical and design options to help the customer create custom fabrics for upholstery, window treatments and wall paneling.
- Custom fabrics are sold by the piece (35-65 yards) and the customer must accept up to 10% overage of the quantity ordered.
- Custom fabrics are priced on a per-project basis and may be subject to a development fee.
- A 50% deposit is required for all custom fabric orders before manufacturing.
- Lead time is generally 10-14 weeks after approval of sample.
- Additional color samples may be immediately available from our color blankets; lab dips for piece dye fabrics require 3-4 weeks, other color or value engineering generally requires 4-8 weeks.
- In order to customize a fabric for use in Assisted Living or Healthcare applications, RODOLPH offers a combination of Durablock, Nano-Tex finishing and BioAM treatment.
Please inquire regarding availability and minimums.
RODOLPH aligns itself with mills that are on the forefront of eco friendly development. European mills are held to rigorous ecological standards for emissions, dyeing, weaving and
finishing. Our American Mills are expanding their recycled warp and renewable natural fiber offerings.
RODOLPH uses these standards to categorize eco friendly fabrics.
- Recycled - fabrics made out of 100% recycled polyester utilize post-consumer and post-industrial used polyester and are themselves recyclable.
- Rapidly renewable - fabrics made out of materials that are harvested within a 10-year or shorter cycle. These include cotton sisal, flax, ramie, hemp, jute, wool, silk, mohair and bamboo.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification - a standard introduced by MBDC, Cradle to Cradle fabrics are specifically engineered so that at the end of their useful life they can become biological or technical nutrients that are safe for both humans and the planet. For more information, please see www.mbdc.com
To view fabrics that meet one of these three standards, select the icon on the search screen.